In accordance with the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) regulations, we are required to keep several documents on file for your child. We ask that you thoroughly fill out the enrollment packet and return it to the administrative staff upon the first day of attendance.
The documents we need on file include:
- **New Child Application for Enrollment** (fillable PDF – Adobe required)
- New Child Application for Enrollment
- Release form (updated as needed)
- Reporting of Suspect Child Abuse and Neglect form
- Discipline and Behavior Management form
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement form (Parent Handbook-PDF)
- Child’s Medical Report form
- Safe Sleep form – 0-12 months (updated if/when modified)
- Infant Feeding Schedule – 0-15 months (updated as needed)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program form (updated annually)
- Physical record – due within 30 days of enrollment
- Immunization record – due within 30 days of enrollment
- Photo release form – (updated if/when desired)
What Our Families Are Saying…
Wonderful center where I have sent both of my children, and both still go in various capacities. The teachers are amazing, the director is amazing, and I am so happy to be able to trust a place like this with my babies.
I highly recommend!
My son has been going here since he was 3 months old - he is nearly 2 now. I love this daycare so much and it only continues to improve. They are always looking for ways to make things better and I couldn't ask for more loving, attentive, caring and compassionate teachers. I never worry about him when he is there. And they have never hesitated to work with me on my bill or anything else. This daycare is great. I highly recommend them.
My son has been attending this school for about a year and a half now and we've had nothing but great experiences! The teachers have great communication with me about what's going on in their room. They let me know when he's had a great day and let me know things we can work on with him at home. He's well taken care of and they've done great helping him with transitions such as potty training.
The new director has been great! She always has an open office and I can see the bond she has with all the children! Overall all I can tell he is in a safe environment where he is loved and taken care of. It's a great feeling for him to be excited when I drop him off each morning.
Donald S. Collins Early Learning Center
120 West Street
P.O. Box 835
Black Mountain, NC 28711